Janie Kim, RP, CTP dipl., BMus
Member, Canadian Association for Psychodynamic Therapy
Registered Member, College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
Graduate of The Centre for Training in Psychotherapy
BMus in Performance from University of Toronto
Thank-you for visiting my profile page.
People come to see me:
- To manage depression or anxiety
- To deal with a recent or an early trauma
- To deal with grief and mourning
- To explore any identity issues
- To deal with shame and to improve their self esteem
- To receive help with unregulated emotions
- To understand and manage current relationships
- To explore spiritual issues
- To live more fully
I work with individuals to move towards the alleviation of emotional pain, towards self-understanding and towards a sense of personal freedom and agency.
Please use the contact form on this page to send me an email, or leave me a voicemail at 416.769.5214 and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.